Thursday, November 15, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Aaron Walker







About Coach Walker

Full Name:
Aaron Walker
Alma Mater:
East Carolina – Bachelor’s Degree in Communication with a minor in Child Development and Family Relations


Favorites

Athlete: Muhammad Ali and LeBron James
Favorite Sports Team (besides ECU): Pittsburgh Steelers
Movie:
Scarface, The Dark Knight and anything with Robert DeNiro or Dave Chappelle
Food: My mom’s collard greens and my wife’s banana pudding
Place on campus:
Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium
Thing about ECU: Game Days


Getting to Know Coach Walker

What’s on your iPod? Anything but country
Hobbies:
Working out, Cooking, Listening to Music, and Playing with my Kids
Interesting fact about myself:
I am a 2002 ECU graduate
Not many people know that I:
Really enjoy cooking and am really good at it
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
Track and Field
The thing I like most about the team is:
they are very hard-working
If I could write the headline for this season is would be:
ECU Women’s Basketball are Conference USA Champions
What made you chose ECU:
The gameday environment
What impresses me the most about Coach Macy is:
Her passion for perfection
If I could play one-on-one with anyone it would be:
LeBron James


Three Pointers

If I could have dinner with three people it would be:

1. Muhammad Ali
2. Barack Obama
3. Mike Tomlin

Three words to describe me:
1. Hard-working
2. Funny
3. Big

If I were granted three wishes, they would be:
1. Win the lottery
2. Be 7 feet tall
3. Conference rings for every team at ECU

No comments:

Post a Comment