Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Nicole Mealing







About Nicole

Full Name:
Nicole Renay Mealing
Alma Mater:
Francis Marion – Bachelor’s Degree


Favorites

Athlete: Kobe Bryant, Paul Pierce, Diana Taurasi, Seimone Augustus and Hope Solo
Movie: “O”
Food: Shrimp and Broccoli
Place on campus:
Minges Coliseum
Thing about ECU: the coaching staff and players


Getting to Know Nicole

What’s on your iPod? Wale, Black Cobain, Kendrick Lamar, Tiara Thomas, Dierks Bently, Lauryn Hill
Hobbies:
Working out and Fishing
Interesting fact about myself:
I don’t eat beef or pork
My favorite summer activity was:
Camping
My favorite ECU team other than women’s basketball is: Men’s Basketball
Other than basketball, I like to:
Bowl
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
Track and Field
The thing I like most about the team is:
the chemistry and how hard they work
If I could write the headline for this season is would be:
Pirates Go Dancing
Favorite Coach Macy saying:
“You gotta hate to lose more than you love to win.”
What impresses me most about Coach Macy is:
her passion for the game
If I could play one-on-one with anyone it would be:
Kobe Bryant
Community Service moment to remember: Animal Shelter


Three Pointers

If I could have dinner with three people it would be:

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Wale
3. Hope Solo

Three words to describe me:
1. Competitive
2. Loyal
3. Motivated

If I were granted three wishes, they would be:
1. World Peace
2. To make a difference
3. Find a cure for cancer


On the Pirates, who is…
Most likely to find her nose in a book? Abria Trice
Team Mom? Britny Edwards
A Fashionista?
Chanel Green
Most likely to be found practicing in the gym off-hours?
Ariana Jackson
The team clown?
Tatiana Chapple
The dancing queen? Kyani White
Most likely to win “The Voice”?
Elise Shelton
Most likely to lend a helping hand?
Whitny Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment