Friday, November 2, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Eric McCabe







About Eric

Full Name:
Eric James McCabe
Date of Birth:
April 15
Alma Mater: Saint Francis University (Pa.) – Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Marketing
Grad School: Western Kentucky University – Master’s Degree in Recreation and Sports Administration – Athletic Administration


Favorites

Sports Team (besides ECU): Chicago Bears, Philadelphia Phillies
Movie: Shawshank Redemption
Food: Steak
Place on campus:
Minges Coliseum
Thing about ECU: the love for ECU athletics


Getting to Know Eric

What’s on your iPod? A little mix of everything
Interesting fact about myself:
I’m the oldest of 22 grandchildren
Any brush with greatness?
I recently met LL Cool J
The best moment of my ECU basketball career so far:
Joining the staff
Other than basketball, I like to:
golf and fish
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
Curling
The thing I like most about the team is: it feels like family
If you could write the headline for this season it would be:
2012-13 C-USA Champs
What impresses me the most about Coach Macy is:
her passion and excitment
Community Service moment to remember:
Helping out at the 3-on-3 senior games


Three Pointers
If I could have dinner with three people it would be:

1. Michael Jordan
2. My great-aunt Sally
3. Mother Teresa

Three words to describe me would be:

1. Funny
2. Energetic
3. Friendly

If I were granted three wishes, they would be:
1. To be part of a National Championship team
2. Hang out with Lou Holtz for a day
3. Move all of my family down to Greenville

No comments:

Post a Comment