Monday, November 12, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Yianna Kappas







About Yianna

Full Name:
Johnnye Elizabeth Kappas
Nickname:
Yianna
Alma Mater:
Clemson – Bachelor’s Degree in English with a concentration in writing and publication skills
Grad School: William & Mary – Master’s of Education in Higher Education Administration


Favorites

Athlete: CJ Spiller and Gaines Adams
Movie: Steel Magnolias and The Godfather
Food: Greek
Place on campus:
Ward Sports Medicine Building
Thing about ECU: the student-athletes


Getting to Know Yianna

What’s on your iPod? Country Music
Hobbies:
Traveling, Cooking and Watching Sports
Interesting fact about myself:
I’ve held the Olympic Torch where the ancient Olympics started
Any brush with greatness? I met Taylor Swift
My favorite summer activity was:
Going to the beach
My favorite ECU team other than women’s basketball is: Swimming & Diving
Not many people know that:
I was pm NBC’s "Today Show" via Skype
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
Gymnastics
My goal for the 2012-13 season is:
4.0 Team GPA


Three Pointers

If I could have dinner with three people it would be:

1. Troy Polamalu
2. CJ Spiller
3. Reba McEntire

Three words to describe me:
1. Energetic
2. Loud
3. Optimistic

If I were granted three wishes, they would be:
1. Win the lottery
2. Live at the beach
3. Make a difference in people’s lives


On the Pirates, who is…
A Fashionista? Chanel Green
The team clown?
Ariana Jackson
Most likely to lend a helping hand? Celeste Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment