Thursday, November 1, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Celeste Stewart







About Celeste

Full Name:
Celeste April Stewart
Nickname: “C”
Parents’ Names:
Clarence and April Stewart
Date of Birth: April 28, 1991


Favorites

Athlete:
Dwyane Wade
Sports Team (besides ECU): Miami Heat
Movie: Love and Basketball
Food: Pizza, cookies and ice cream
Place on campus:
Minges Coliseum
Thing about ECU: Pirate Pride and Alumni
ECU Team (other than women’s basketball):
Softball


Getting to Know Celeste

What’s on your iPod?
Usher, Lil Wayne, Drake, Wale
Hobbies:
Hanging out with friends
Interesting fact about myself:
I’m the first person in my immediate family to go to college
I got my start playing basketball in the:
first grade
The best moment of my ECU basketball career so far: being a part of something bigger than me
My favorite summer activity was:
going to the beach and Busch Gardens
The best thing about playing in Minges is: Playing in front of die-hard fans
Other than basketball, I like to:
spend time with family and friends
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
Beach Volleyball
Not many people know that I: am the first in my family to go to college on an athletic scholarship
The thing I like most about my team is:
they’re family oriented
What made you choose ECU?
I love the campus, atmosphere and coaches
What impresses me most about Coach Macy is:
Her energy and passion for the game
My goal for the 2012-13 season is:
to win conference and conference tournament


Three Pointers
If I could have dinner with three people it would be:

1. Cynthia Cooper
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Rosa Parks

Three words to describe me would be:

1. Selfless
2. Hard-working
3. Passionate

If I were granted three wishes, they would be:
1. Play basketball for the rest of my life
2. For my family to hit the lottery
3. Live in a crime free world


On the Pirates, who is…
Who is most likely to find her nose in a book?
Whitny Edwards and Britny Edwards
A Fashionista?
Kyani White
Most likely to be found practicing in the gym on off-hours?
Ariana Jackson
The team clown? Tatiana Chapple
A morning person? Ariana Jackson
A night owl? Ariana Jackson
The dancing queen? Tatiana Chapple
Most likely to win “The Voice?” Shala Hodges
Most likely to lend a helping hand? Katie Paschal

No comments:

Post a Comment