Monday, November 5, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Jill Poe







About Coach Poe

Full Name:
Jill Poe
Alma Mater: West Virginia


Favorites

Sports Team (besides ECU): Pittsburgh Steelers and Pittsburgh Pirates
Movie: Tin Cup and For Love of the Game
Food: Mexican or BBQ
Place on campus:
the Athletic Department – the people are so friendly
Thing about ECU: the college atmosphere


Getting to Know Coach Poe

Hobbies: Golf, grilling, travel
Any brush with greatness?
My sister – she’s a Hall of Famer
My favorite summer activity was:
spending time with my family
My favorite ECU team other than women’s basketball is:
Men’s Basketball and Football
The best thing about playing in Minges is:
“No Quarter”
Other than basketball, I like to:
watch football and golf
Not many people know that:
I stood on the field with Franco Harris and Lynn Swann at a Steelers game
The thing I like most about the team is: how competitive they are
What made you choose ECU?
The opportunity to be a part of something special
What impresses me the most about Coach Macy is:
her quest for knowledge
My goal for the 2012-13 season is:
to exceed expectations


Three Pointers
If I could have dinner with three people it would be:

1. Walt Disney
2. Abraham Lincoln
3. Whoever finds the cure for cancer

On the Pirates, who is…
Most likely to find her nose in a book? Coach Heather Macy
The Team Mom?
Celeste Stewart
A Fashionista?
Dana Jones
The team clown? Tatiana Chapple
A morning person? Coach Rachel Stockdale
The dancing queen? Kyani White
Most likely to win “The Voice?”
Elise Shelton
Most likely to lend a helping hand? Colleen Marshall and Eric McCabe, Director of Operations

No comments:

Post a Comment