Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Abria Trice





About Abria
Full Name:
Damika Abria Trice
Nickname: Bri
Parents’ Names:
Carl and Susan Trice
Date of Birth: June 27, 1992

Favorites

Athlete:
Kevin Durant
Sports Team (besides ECU): Oklahoma City Thunder
Movie: Love and Basketball
Food: Mac and Cheese
Place on campus:
The weight room
Thing about ECU: the nice environment and the people in it
ECU Team (other than women’s basketball):
Football


Getting to Know Abria

Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, chilling, drawing
What’s on your iPod? Future and 2 Chain 2
Interesting fact about myself:
I like to fix things and put things together
I got my start playing basketball:
when I was nine years old and fell in love with it
My favorite summer activity was: Going to my family reunion and meeting new family members
Other than basketball, I like to:
draw and have fun
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
Track and Field – Long Jump and Triple Jump
Not many people know that I: used to do ballet, tap and cheer
If you could write the headline for this season it would be:
Greatness Awaits
If I could play one-on-one with anyone it would be:
Angel McCoughtry


Three Pointers

If I could have dinner with three people it would be:

1. Lisa Leslie
2. Chris Brown
3. Michael Ealy

Three words to describe me would be:

1. Loving
2. Shy
3. Funny

If I were granted three wishes they would be:
1. Go back in time and change some things
2. Hear what people are thinking
3. Travel to the future to see what life would be like

No comments:

Post a Comment