Thursday, October 18, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Jada Payne




Meet the Pirates is a daily feature which will highlight a member of the women’s basketball team each day leading up to the start of the 2012-13 season on Friday, Nov. 9.

About Jada
Full Name:
Jada Ruth Payne
Parents’ Names: Amanda Forney and Andrew Payne
Date of Birth: October 8, 1993


Favorites

Athlete:
LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Maya Moore, Michael Jordan
Thing about ECU: The atmosphere
ECU Team (other than women’s basketball): Men’s track & field

Getting to Know Jada
Hobbies: playing basketball
Interesting fact about yourself: I took tap, ballet and jazz for 11 years
I got my start playing basketball: when I was three years old
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
Gymnastics
Not many people know that: I was a pageant toddler
My goal for the 2012-13 season is: to improve on my shooting percentages
If I could play one-on-one with anyone it would be: Michael Jordan

Three Pointers
If I could have dinner with three people it would be:

1. Barack Obama
2. Kevin Durant
3. Kevin Hart

Three words to describe me would be:

1. Kind
2. Hard working
3. Talented

If I were granted three wishes they would be:
1. To be able to dunk (easily)
2. To be rich
3. World peace

On the Pirates, who is…
Most likely to find her nose in a book? Abria Trice
The team clown?
Tatiana Chapple
Most likely to win “The Voice?” Kyani White

No comments:

Post a Comment