Thursday, October 25, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Ariana Jackson





About Ariana

Full Name:
Ariana Victoria Jackson
Nickname: AJ
Parents’ Names:
Natalie and Anthony Jackson
Date of Birth: October 13, 1990

Favorites

Athlete:
Diana Taurasi
Sports Team (besides ECU): Miami Heat
Movie: Spice World
Food: Fried Chicken
Place on campus:
Minges Coliseum
Thing about ECU: the people and the hospitality
ECU Team (other than women’s basketball):
Women’s Volleyball


Getting to Know Ariana

Campus Activities: SAAC and Residential Scholarship Program
Hobbies:
Watching “Spice World” and sneaker shopping
Interesting fact about myself:
I graduated with my undergrad degree in three years
I got my start playing basketball in the:
sixth grade
The best moment of my ECU basketball career so far: having the opportunity to learn from Coach Macy
My favorite summer activity was:
my internship
The best thing about playing in Minges is: the fans
Other than basketball, I like to:
watch soccer
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
Weight Lifting
Not many people know that I: love the Spice Girls
If you could write the headline for this season it would be:
Get Ready for a Rout!
What made you choose ECU?
The campus and environment
If I could play one-on-one with anyone it would be:
Diana Taurasi
Community Service moment to remember: The Tar River clean up


Three Pointers
If I could have dinner with three people it would be:

1. Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. Hitler
3. The Spice Girls
Three words to describe me would be:
1. Analytical
2. Athletic
3. Strong
If I were granted three wishes, they would be:
1. Never get hurt again
2. To have enough money that my mommy didn’t have to work anymore
3. Play pro ball


On the Pirates, who is…
The Team Mom?
Ashley Anderson
Most likely to be found practicing in the gym on off-hours?
Kyani White
The team clown? Tatiana Chapple
Most likely to win “The Voice?” Elise Shelton
Most likely to lend a helping hand? Celeste Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment