Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Colleen Marshall





 
Meet the Pirates is a daily feature which will highlight a member of the women’s basketball team each day leading up to the start of the 2012-13 season on Friday, Nov. 9.



About Colleen
Full Name:
Colleen Marie Marshall
Nickname: Coco
Parents’ Names: Ben and Dottie Marshall
Date of Birth: May 15, 1994

Favorites
Athlete:
Tim Tebow
Movie: Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises
Food: Maryland Crabs
Place on campus: Minges Coliseum

Getting to Know Colleen
Hobbies: Watching movies, going fishing, drawing and reading
Interesting fact about yourself: My first word was “Akaba” (Basketball)
I got my start playing basketball in the: dirt court in my backyard
My favorite summer activity was: strength and conditioning
Not many people know that I:
enjoy cleaning
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
Gymnastics
If you could write the headline for this season it would be: “ECU Women’s Basketball Conference USA Champions!”
What made you choose ECU?
The atmosphere and Coach Macy
What impresses me most about Coach Macy: Her constant energy
My goal for the 2012-13 season is: Conference USA Freshman of the Year, best shooter in the conference, and Defensive Player of the Year

Three Pointers
If I could have dinner with three people it would be:

1. Tim Tebow
2. Kevin Durant
3. Katy Perry

Three words to describe me would be:
1. Honest
2. Goofy
3. Hard working

If I were granted three wishes they would be:
1. To win the lottery
2. To not need sleep
3. To be able to teleport

On the Pirates, who is…
The team clown? Tatiana Chapple
Most likely to win “The Voice?” Elise Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment