Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Chanel Green





Meet the Pirates is a daily feature which will highlight a member of the women’s basketball team each day leading up to the start of the 2012-13 season on Friday, Nov. 9, when the Pirates travel to William & Mary. The feature will begin with freshmen and conclude with the coaching staff.


About Chanel
Full Name:
Chanel Green
Nickname: Nellz / Nelly
Parents’ Names: Cassandra Carter
Date of Birth: March 9, 1994

Favorites
Favorite Athlete:
Kobe Bryant
Favorite Sports Team (besides ECU): Los Angeles Lakers and Oklahoma City Thunder
Favorite Movie: Love & Basketball, Something New
Favorite Food: Steak / Seafood
Favorite Coach Macy saying: “We don’t cry, we hit back!”

Getting to Know Chanel
What’s on your iPod?
Meek Millz, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Beyonce, Wale, Tupac
Hobbies: Shopping, playing basketball, watching movies
Interesting fact about yourself: I’m self-motivated and humble
I got my start playing basketball in the: 1st grade
My favorite summer activity was: The cookout at Coach Macy’s house
My favorite ECU team (other than women’s basketball) is: Volleyball
Other than basketball, I like to: watch movies
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be: Beach Volleyball or Gymnastics
What made you choose ECU? The coaches

Three Pointers
If I could have dinner with three people it would be:

1. Beyonce
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Teyanna Taylor

Three words to describe me would be:
1. Funny
2. Chill
3. Stylish

If I were granted three wishes they would be:
1. To make it in life (in general, so I can give back to my family)
2. Own Nike
3. Be a WNBA legend

On the Pirates, who is…
Most likely to find her nose in a book? Whitny Edwards and Britny Edwards
The team clown? Dana Jones
The dancing queen? Tatiana Chapple
Most likely to win “The Voice?” Elise Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment