Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Shawnda Robinson





About Shawnda
Full Name:
Ta’Shawnda Robinson
Nickname: Shawnda
Parents’ Names:
George and Tara Gleaves
Date of Birth: November 23, 1991

Favorites

Athlete:
Derek Rose
Sports Team (besides ECU): Chicago Bulls
Movie: Friday
Place on campus: The Rec Center
Thing about ECU: the people
ECU Team (other than women’s basketball):
Football


Getting to Know Shawnda

Hobbies: Cooking and drawing
What’s on your iPod? R&B, Hip Hop
Interesting fact about myself:
I’m double jointed
I got my start playing basketball in the:
rec league at age seven
The best moment of my ECU basketball career so far: Coach Macy allowing me to play
My favorite summer activity was:
visiting family in Virginia
Other than basketball, I like to:
play my saxophone
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
Track and Field
Not many people know that I: can play piano – a little
If you could write the headline for this season it would be:
Conference Champs
What made you choose ECU?
The great business program
Favorite Coach Macy Saying: Two feet in
What impresses me most about Coach Macy is: her knowledge of the game
If I could play one-on-one with anyone it would be:
Diana Taurasi


Three Pointers
If I could have dinner with three people it would be:

1. Michelle Obama
2. Candace Parker
3. Chris Brown
Three words to describe me would be:
1. Smart
2. Athletic
3. Loving

On the Pirates, who is…
Most likely to find her nose in a book?
Britny Edwards
A Fashionista? Dana Jones
Most likely to be found practicing in the gym on off-hours? Kyani White
The team clown? Shala Hodges
Most likely to win “The Voice?” Tatiana Chapple

No comments:

Post a Comment