Friday, October 26, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Kristine Mial





About Kristine
Full Name:
Kristine Mial
Nickname: KMial
Parents’ Names:
Deborah Koester
Date of Birth: March, 20, 1991

Favorites

Athlete:
Dwyane Wade
Sports Team (besides ECU): Miami Heat
Movie: Def Comedy Jam All-Star Series – the originals
Food: Ice Cream
Thing about ECU: basketball


Getting to Know Kristine

Hobbies:
Drawing and painting
What’s on your iPod? Oldies but Goodies
Interesting fact about myself:
I’m into sign language
I got my start playing basketball in the:
fifth grade
The best moment of my ECU basketball career so far: earning our first win after a losing streak. It felt like a taste of success.
My favorite summer activity was:
swimming
The best thing about playing in Minges is: the environment when the starting line-up is announced
Other than basketball, I like to:
watch movies – a lot
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
Swimming
Not many people know that: when I was little, I wanted to be a construction worker
The thing I like most about my team is:
the unity, the chemistry and all the laughs we share
What made you choose ECU?
The great environment and genuine coaches
What impresses me most about Coach Macy is:
Her strong, never fading commitment to us and the program
My goal for the 2012-13 season is:
Win a championship – THE championship
If I could play one-on-one with anyone it would be:
Kevin Durant
Community Service moment to remember: Kayaking – fun and adventures


Three Pointers
Three words to describe me would be:

1. Chill
2. Sarcastic
3. Determined
If I were granted three wishes, they would be:
1. A genie
2. A genie
3. And another genie – so I’d have nine wishes!

On the Pirates, who is…
Most likely to find her nose in a book?
Britny Edwards
The Team Mom?
Celeste Stewart
A Fashionista?
Kyani White
Most likely to be found practicing in the gym on off-hours?
Ariana Jackson
The team clown? Tatiana Chapple
A morning person? Tatiana Chapple
Most likely to win “The Voice?”
Tatiana Chapple
Most likely to lend a helping hand? Kyani White

No comments:

Post a Comment