Saturday, October 20, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Kyani White


About Kyani
Full Name: Kyani White
Nickname: Yani
Parents’ Names: Nsonji and Maila White
Date of Birth: October 5, 1992


Favorites
Athlete: LeBron James
Sports Team (besides ECU): Miami Heat
Movie: Love and Basketball
Food: Mexican
Place on campus: Minges Coliseum
Thing about ECU: the atmosphere
ECU Team (other than women’s basketball): Volleyball


Getting to Know Kyani
What’s on your iPod? Gucci Mane, Lana Del Rey
Hobbies: Music, reading, shopping and watching movies
I got my start playing basketball in: preschool
My favorite summer activity was: Going to the beach and shopping
The best thing about playing in Minges is: it’s our house
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be: Table Tennis and Beach Volleyball
Not many people know that I: write poetry
The thing I like most about ECU Women’s Basketball is: our chemistry
What made you choose ECU? The coaching style
If I could play one-on-one with anyone it would be: Chris Paul


Three Pointers
If I could have dinner with three people it would be:
1. Jill Scott
2. Michael Jordan
3. Barack Obama

Three words to describe me would be:
1. Positive
2. Spontaneous
3. Hardworking

If I were granted three wishes they would be:
1. Non-stop wishes
2. To be successful
3. Lower gas prices

On the Pirates, who is…
Most likely to find her nose in a book? Ariana Jackson
The team mom? Celeste Stewart
A fashionista: Kristine Mial
Most likely to be found in the gym on off-hours? Ariana Jackson
The team clown? Shala Hodges and Tatiana Chapple
Morning Person? Elise Shelton
Night Owl? Ariana Jackson
The dancing queen? Tatiana Chapple
Most likely to give a helping hand? Celeste Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment