Monday, October 22, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Janesha Ebron






About Janesha
Full Name:
Janesha Ebron
Nickname: Jai
Parents’ Names:
Johnny and Monica Ebron
Date of Birth: December 27, 1992


Favorites

Athlete:
LeBron James and Becky Hammond
Sports Team (besides ECU): Philadelphia Phillies
Movie: Friday
Food: Collard Greens
Place on campus:
The Rec Center
Thing about ECU: the pride of the students and other fans
ECU Team (other than women’s basketball):
Football


Getting to Know Janesha

Hobbies: Shopping and hanging out with friends and family
Interesting fact about myself: I collect new quarters with my grandmother
I got my start playing basketball in the:
backyard with my brother
My favorite summer activity was: Hanging out with friends
The best thing about playing in Minges is: the fans and honorary coaches
Other than basketball, I like to:
listen to music
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
Gymnastics or Volleyball
Not many people know that I: love the MTV series “Teen Wolf”
The thing I like most about the ECU women’s basketball team is: our team chemistry
What made you choose ECU?
The medical program
Favorite Coach Macy saying: “Dress for success”
What impresses me the most about Coach Macy is:
Her passion for the game
My goal for the 2012-13 season is: play consistently to the best of my ability
If I could play one-on-one with anyone it would be:
a fan that looks up to me
Community Service moment to remember: Kayaking of the Tar River

Three Pointers
If I could have dinner with three people it would be:

1. Usher
2. Beyonce
3. Carmelo Anthony
Three words to describe me would be:
1. Family
2. Loyalty
3. Athletic

On the Pirates, who is…
Most likely to find her nose in a book?
Britny Edwards
The team mom?
Celeste Stewart
A fashionista? Kristine Mial
Most likely to be found in the gym on off-hours?
Kyani White
The team clown?
Tatiana Chapple
Morning Person? Katie Paschal
Night Owl? Ariana Jackson
The dancing queen? Dana Jones
Most likely to win “The Voice?” Elise Shelton
Most likely to give a helping hand? Whitny Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment