Saturday, October 27, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Elise Shelton






About Elise

Full Name:
Elise Shelton
Nickname: E, FROcious, Big E-Z
Parents’ Names:
Rodney and Lorrie Shelton
Date of Birth: August 29, 1992

Favorites

Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean
Food: Homemade pinto beans with cheese
Thing about ECU: my team
ECU Team (other than women’s basketball):
Women’s Volleyball


Getting to Know Elise

Hobbies:
Rubik’s Cube, Sudoku, Hacky Sack
Interesting fact about myself:
I drive a stick shift
I got my start playing basketball in the:
sixth grade
The best moment of my ECU basketball career so far: seeing my name on my locker
My favorite summer activity was:
playing basketball with friends
The best thing about playing in Minges is: the Pirate fans
Other than basketball, I like to:
go bowling
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
Archery
Not many people know that I: can solve a Rubik’s Cube
If you could write the headline for this season it would be:
Pirates Conquer Conference in Storm
What made you choose ECU?
The people. The team was very enjoyable and dedicated, as was the staff
My goal for the 2012-13 season is:
to be a notable contribution on the court


Three Pointers
Three words to describe me would be:

1. Laid back
2. Nonchalant
3. Indifferent


On the Pirates, who is…
Most likely to find her nose in a book?
Ariana Jackson
The Team Mom?
Celeste Stewart
A Fashionista?
Kristine Mial
Most likely to be found practicing in the gym on off-hours?
Kyani White
The team clown? Tatiana Chapple and Dana Jones
A morning person? Colleen Marshall
A night owl? Chanel Green
The dancing queen? Tatiana Chapple and Kyani White
Most likely to win “The Voice?”
Janesha Ebron
Most likely to lend a helping hand? Kyani White

No comments:

Post a Comment