Friday, October 19, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Tatiana Chapple




Meet the Pirates is a daily feature which will highlight a member of the women’s basketball team each day leading up to the start of the 2012-13 season on Friday, Nov. 9.



About Tatiana
Full Name:
Tatiana Danielle Chapple
Nickname: Tot
Parents’ Names:
Towana Chapple
Date of Birth: April 6, 1993

Favorites

Athlete:
Serena Williams
Sports Team (besides ECU): Miami Heat
Movie: What’s Love Got to Do with It
Food: Baked Chicken and Rice
ECU Team (other than women’s basketball):
Women’s Volleyball


Getting to Know Tatiana

What’s on your iPod? Wiz Khalifa, Los, Jhene Aiko, Juicy J
Interesting fact about yourself: I have seven tattoos
I got my start playing basketball: in the 7th grade with Mr. Bishop
Best moment of my ECU Basketball career so far: Playing well versus North Carolina
My favorite summer activity was:
Going to the beach
The best thing about playing in Minges is: The fans
Other than basketball, I like to: Rap, sing and dance
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
Track & Field
Not many people know that I: lived in Hawaii
Community Service moment to remember: Cleaning the river
The thing I like most about ECU Women’s Basketball is:
the family bond
What made you choose ECU? Coach Macy
What impresses me the most about Coach Macy is: her determination
If I could play one-on-one with anyone it would be:
Candace Parker


Three Pointers
If I could have dinner with three people it would be:

1. Janet Jackson
2. Serena Williams
3. Wiz Khalifa
Three words to describe me would be:
1. Funny
2. Carefree
3. Loving
If I were granted three wishes they would be:
1. To fly
2. To have endless money
3. To keep my family and friends healthy forever
On the Pirates, who is…
Most likely to find her nose in a book? Britny Edwards
The team mom?
Celeste Stewart
A fashionista: Kyani White
Most likely to be found in the gym on off-hours? Kyani White
The team clown?
Shala Hodges
Most likely to give a helping hand? Kyani White

No comments:

Post a Comment