Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Britny Edwards







About Britny

Full Name:
Britny Renee Edwards
Nickname: B
Parents’ Names:
Theodore and Valerie Edwards
Date of Birth: October 9, 1989


Favorites

Athlete:
Carmelo Anthony and Serena Williams
Food: Pasta with red sauce
Place on campus:
Minges Coliseum
Thing about ECU: my parents went here
ECU Team (other than women’s basketball):
Women’s Volleyball and Tennis


Getting to Know Britny

Hobbies: Reading, watching TV, and playing with Benji
Interesting fact about myself:
I can crochet
Any brush with greatness?
I saw Andy Roddick at the mall
I got my start playing basketball in:
elementary school
The best moment of my ECU basketball career so far: blocking shots (45 last season)
My favorite summer activity was:
hanging out with Benji
The best thing about playing in Minges is: my parents played here too
Other than basketball, I like to:
watch tennis and volleyball
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be:
volleyball or tennis
The thing I like most about my team is:
the different personalities
Favorite Coach Macy saying:
“Two feet in”
What made you choose ECU?
My parents went here
If I could play one-on-one with anyone it would be:
Whitny Edwards
Community Service moment to remember: Ronald McDonald House


Three Pointers
Three words to describe me would be:

1. Sarcastic
2. Funny
3. Nice


On the Pirates, who is…
The Team Mom?
Shala Hodges
A Fashionista?
Ariana Jackson
Most likely to be found practicing in the gym on off-hours?
Ariana Jackson
The team clown? Tatiana Chapple
A morning person? Shala Hodges
The dancing queen?
Tatiana Chapple

No comments:

Post a Comment