Sunday, October 28, 2012

Meet the Pirates: Katie Paschal



About Katie

Full Name: Katherine Serena Paschal
Nickname: Katie
Parents’ Names: Brian and Serena Paschal
Date of Birth: October 14, 1991


Favorites
Athlete: Misty May Treanor and Kerri Walsh
Movie: Hannah Montana: The Movie
Food: Chinese
Place on campus: Mendenhall Student Center
Thing about ECU: It’s close to home
ECU Team (other than women’s basketball): Men’s Basketball


Getting to Know Katie
Campus Activities: Playing at the Rec Center and playing ping pong at Mendenhall
What’s on your iPod? Country, pop and R&B
Hobbies: playing basketball and going to the beach
Interesting fact about myself: I’ve gone skydiving
Any brush with greatness: I met Sue Bird
I got my start playing basketball: when I was four or five years old
The best moment of my ECU basketball career so far: playing North Carolina
My favorite summer activity was: going to Busch Gardens
The best thing about playing in Minges is: that it’s close enough to home that my family can come to see games
Other than basketball, I like to: hang out with my friends
If I could compete in the Olympics in any sport other than basketball it would be: Beach Volleyball, Ping Pong, Pole Vaulting
Not many people know that I: love all the Madea Movies
What made you choose ECU? It’s close to home, the coaching staff and the players
What impresses me most about Coach Macy is: Her passion
My goal for the 2012-13 season is: to help contribute to our wins
If I could play one-on-one with anyone it would be: Kobe Bryant


Three Pointers
If I could have dinner with three people it would be:
1. Misty May Treanor
2. Kerri Walsh
3. Channing Tatum

Three words to describe me would be:
1. Silly
2. Hardworking
3. Considerate

If I were granted three wishes, they would be:
1. To dunk
2. Get a million dollars
3. Be able to read people’s minds


On the Pirates, who is…
Most likely to find her nose in a book? Britny Edwards
The Team Mom? Celeste Stewart
A Fashionista? Kristine Mial
The team clown? Tatiana Chapple
A morning person? Ariana Jackson
A night owl? Ariana Jackson
Dancing queen? Tatiana Chapple
Most likely to win “The Voice?” Shala Hodges
Most likely to lend a helping hand? Shala Hodges

No comments:

Post a Comment